[Paraview] Session Manager with Apache front-end - session.map

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Nov 26 11:31:34 EST 2013

The answer is available in that online guide

http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/js-doc/index.html#!/guide/paraviewweb_on_aws_ec2

In this section:

pw.factory.proxy.adapter=com.kitware.paraviewweb.external.ApacheModRewriteMapFileConnectionAdapter

pw.factory.proxy.adapter.file=/opt/apache-2.4.6/pv-mapping-file/mapping.txt

Seb