[Paraview] x3d geometry export garbled?

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Mon Nov 25 12:51:22 EST 2013

I already had remote rendering disabled.  If I don't, then I very short files with nothing in them.  Just double-checked to make sure.

On Nov 25, 2013, at 9:12 AM, Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com<mailto:utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com>>
 wrote:

Ah. I wonder if that has something to do with remote rendering. Let's try disabling remote rendering and then export the state. Can you try this:

+ from Edit | Settings dialog (on Mac, I believe this is under the ParaView menu itself), open the "Render VIew" page and select "Server" page. There, uncheck "Remote Render Threshold" (image attached). Now all rendering will happen locally on the client side.

+ Now try and export the X3D (you may want to interact with the  just to make sure that a render happens before you export the x3d state). Any change?

Utkarsh