[Paraview] Unable to change timesteps in miranda data set!!!

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun Nov 24 19:25:52 EST 2013

OsX and Qt can be funny at times. We'll try to see if we can reproduce
this one our side too. Feel free to ping me if can reproduce this
again.

FYI, we're planning on updating to latest Qt (5+) next release (not
the upcoming 4.1, but the one after that). Hopefully that should help
iron out some of these kinks.

Utkarsh