[Paraview] exporting x3d files

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun Nov 24 19:17:48 EST 2013

Rich,

It has been several years since we looked at the X3D exporting code, so
it's possible there are issues with it. There are a few users that I know
of that use X3D from ParaView, since we haven't heard any complains, we
assumed it should be doing the right thing especially for the basic stuff.

Utkarsh