[Paraview] why when contouring by density does a color plot of density show more than one color?

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Mon Nov 18 19:31:34 EST 2013

the attached is an image I made by creating a contour of the density variable resulting from the CellDatatoPointData filter on some Miranda data.  I colored by density.  Shouldn't it all be one color?

[cid:D2E7486A-193D-4445-B8A1-7672C82BE965 at llnl.gov]
--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory