[Paraview] How to set the address of pvserver for the web.pv_web_file_loader module

Junyi Han demonmerlin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 22:30:32 EST 2013

Thanks Seb,

I'm using 4.0, so I think the pv_web_visualizer should be something like
pipeline_manager.py, right?
I need to modify the function about loading files and I can understand most
of codes in file_loader.py. But it seems the pipeline_manager package all
functions into protocols.
Can I just add simple.Connect() to somewhere in the file_loader.py to make
it connect to a particular pvserver? Or can you help me to locate which
remote procedure is called when open a file in the WebVisualizer
application.

Appreciate for your help!