[Paraview] Plugin to modify the current transfer function

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sat Nov 23 17:48:30 EST 2013

Yes, you can indeed write a client-side plugin that updates the active
opacity transfer function. Your plugin can monitor pqActiveObjects
singleton to get access to the active representation and from that you
can access it's ScalarOpacityFunction. Look at pqColorMapEditor and
pqColorOpacityEditorWidget in ParaView 4.1.0 source to see how that
could be done.

Utkarsh