[Paraview] Coordinates range

Marie Postel postel at ann.jussieu.fr
Sat Nov 23 09:07:53 EST 2013

Dear all
My 3D data is defined in a  VTK  "DATASET STRUCTURED_POINTS". The
coordinates ranges are several order of magnitude apart, for instance x
from 0 to 200 and y, z from 0 to 1.
I would like the display to fill the image on all directions (direction
wise scaling) but at the same time to retain the true coordinates, for
subsequent operations like Slice or ProbeLocation.
I have tried without success different combinations of "SPACING" and
also to redefine axes CustomRange and CustomBounds. I am sure mine is a
common  problem. Thank you in advance for your solutions
Best regards
Marie