[Paraview] Fwd: Re: how to resample data onto a new grid?

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Nov 22 15:28:48 EST 2013

The main issue starts with the fact that for multiple processes that when
you use the cell data to point data you're not getting a continuous value
across processes. The cell data to point data filter has an "Piece
Invariant" option which you should check so that it uses ghost cells to
compute the point data and thus you should get continuous point data values
between processes. Then the contour should work as you want it to.

Andy