[Paraview] Blog: Using the Color Map Editor panel in ParaView 4.1

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Thu Nov 21 13:42:27 EST 2013

Hi Utkarsh,

I used it the other day when updating the projected tetrahedra ctest.
This is a big improvement,I love it!

I noticed that the ranges are lost when changing LUT's. For example
create a wavelet source and change the LUT (I used Rainbow Desaturated).
If I open the "rescale to custom range" dialog, range show -1 to 1.  I
have to hit "rescale to data range" button to get it to update. Custom
ranges are also lost during LUT changes, those are more annoying.

Burlen