[Paraview] copy-paste (or ,> clone/dublicate)

Ian Krukow i.krukow at tu-braunschweig.de
Thu Nov 21 03:58:02 EST 2013

Hi Martina,

I had the same question myself. Now, I have just tried "copy" and
"paste", and found out, that it obviously copies and pastes all the
properties of the filter, and you can paste these into a filter of the
same kind. So you create, e.g., Clip1 with all the settings you need,
and copy its properties (right-click + copy). Then you create Clip2, and
paste the properties into Clip2 (right-click + paste). I think, the
important thing is to understand, that you do not copy the filter, but
only its properties. At least, that is what is looks like to me.

I hope that helps.
Kind regards
Ian