[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Saving files

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 18 19:17:59 EST 2013

File/ Save State?  Is this what you mean?  Then, File/ Load State?

Also, although many of the good folks on this list volunteer their time and knowledge,  sometimes they/we get busy with work and life, and miss an e-mail.  If you don't get an answer, just ping the list again.

And welcome to ParaView.

Alan