[Paraview] Visualising specific snippet in paraview

Rahul Kumar Soni rk.ism10209 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 21:32:36 EST 2013

Dear all

I am simulating a 75% filled drum mixer with two coloured particles in 3D. With the help of paraview I can visualise the radial and. Axial segregation as an external viewer of the drum. In addition to this I want to look inside the drum that the cores are forming, how different it is when we look the drum from outside.

In simple words, I may want to turn off visualising for the some part of drum and look at a particle slice. That will help me in the image processing of the snapshot.

I hope you understood the issue. How it is possible in paraview.

Thanks in advance
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone