[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Unable to change timesteps in miranda data set!!!

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri Nov 15 21:42:44 EST 2013

http://paraview.org/Bug/my_view_page.php

From: Cook, Rich [mailto:cook47 at llnl.gov]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 6:45 PM
To: Scott, W Alan
Cc: paraview at paraview.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] [Paraview] Unable to change timesteps in miranda data set!!!

Sure, can you remind me the bug report url?
And the data can be shared -- it might be too big for you -- each timestep is 3GB

On Nov 15, 2013, at 5:37 PM, "Scott, W Alan" <wascott at sandia.gov<mailto:wascott at sandia.gov>>
 wrote:

Sounds like a bug to me.  Can you share the dataset with Kitware?  Mind opening up a bug report?