[Paraview] Procedure to add options in ParaviewWeb

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Nov 15 12:22:59 EST 2013

All the selection mechanism is not exposed yet. So in order to use it, you
will have to create you own set of protocols (see:
src/Web/Python/protocols.py for examples) and write the appropriate Python
code to perform the selection.
For the key binding (if I understand correctly), you will need to do that
in JavaScript and trigger the appropriate call to your custom protocols
methods in order to perform the requested selection.

To change the view from 2D to 3D, same things. You will need to add a new
protocol and call the right method on the view proxy.

Seb