[Paraview] Jetty Session Manager - Session time-out and websocket message size

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Nov 12 12:25:08 EST 2013

Some recent push in the session manager should have exposed some options
regarding the timeout configuration.

But regarding the limitation of the web socket payload size, I'm not sure.
I think that you are running into issue here as you may try to share a
directory (--data-dir) that has too big file tree.

I've been working in improving the way we manage file listing to avoid such
limitation issue. But that work is still in progress.

Seb