[Paraview] Jetty Session Manager deployment and sources

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Nov 12 12:20:50 EST 2013

Hi Bogdan,

The Session manager code is available here:
http://paraview.org/ParaViewSessionManager.git

And you should be able to use the set of servlets/classes directly in
Tomcat.

But remember that our current implementation of the WS forwarding inside
Jetty is not the most robust one. You may want to revisit that piece of
code.
Or maybe Tomcat provide a built-in mechanism to handle WS forwarding.

Hope that helps,

Seb