[Paraview] Stream Tracer Problem

Paul Graham meteorpaul at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 03:26:36 EST 2013

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your suggestions.  I still haven't worked out why it's not
working, but I notice that no data is registering in the Stream Tracer
filter.  It's mesh is empty - no points or cells - and the bounding
information not available.

I tried a high density Line Source, as you suggested, as well as increasing
the number of seed points within the radial ball of the Point Source but
without success.  However, both the Line Source and the Point Source
correctly display within the domain of the 3D vector field.

The vectors themselves (from the glyph filter) display correctly.

Paul