[Paraview] Iso Volumes do not blend into each other (z buffer not present?)

Christian Huettig (Tel.342) christian.huettig at dlr.de
Wed Nov 6 06:07:58 EST 2013

Hi all,

Is there a special reason why two individual IsoVolumes (set to Volume
representation) do not clip against each other at all? The last one in
the pipeline simply wins. I tried to change a lot of stuff from props,
nothing helps. If I switch one to surface representation, everything
works as expected. The two volumes are like 2 separate images blended
into each other. I attached two images.

All the best and thanks for this great tool,
Christian