[Paraview] Help with batch processing and loops

Nikolaos Beratlis nikos.beratlis at gmail.com
Fri May 31 20:39:07 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am switching to using Paraview from Tecplot and I need to do the
following thing: I have a series of XDMF files that I need to read into
Paraview one by one, apply some filters and export an image. In Tecplot I
would write a macro, inside the macro there was a loop that changed the
name of the file, then read the filename and in a style that applied all
the filters and finally exported an image. I would run the macro in batch
mode.

How can I do sth similar in Paraview? I have no experience with python.

Kind regards,

Nikos