[Paraview] ParaView 4.0.0-RC2 starts behind current window on OS X Lion (10.7.5)

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri May 31 11:17:29 EDT 2013

Hmm, no I don't know what would cause that.  By any chance, have you set
the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable?  If so, try unsetting that.  I
assume the lines you pasted from the Info.plist is just a snippet, and the
file contains more than that, right?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "
http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>
    <string>English</string>
    <key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
    <string>paraview</string>
    <key>CFBundleGetInfoString</key>
    <string></string>
    <key>CFBundleIconFile</key>
    <string>MacIcon.icns</string>
    <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    <string></string>
    <key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
    <string>6.0</string>
    <key>CFBundleLongVersionString</key>
    <string></string>
    <key>CFBundleName</key>