[Paraview] Exporting multiple views for one animation

Pradeep Jha pradeep.kumar.jha at gmail.com
Thu May 30 12:16:23 EDT 2013

Hello Utkarsh,

I managed to get two frames but I am still seeing some issues. I have the
Python macro and the movie output at this link:
http://arrow.utias.utoronto.ca/~jhapk/

1) I am not able to show the Annotation Time only in one frame.
2) In the left frame the Annotation Time is not being shown properly. It is
always showing two values at the same location.
3) The orientation axis of one frame is being shown in both frames. Why?
How can I fix this?
4) In some movie frames (for example movie.0002.png) the left side has some
lines of the boxes missing. Why is this happening? This does not happen
when I export the movie using GUI. My geometry is a simple cube.

Any suggestions about the possible solutions of these problems?
Thank you