[Paraview] ParaView 4.0.0-RC2 starts behind current window on OS X Lion (10.7.5)

Michael Schlottke m.schlottke at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Thu May 30 10:38:32 EDT 2013

Hi,

I installed ParaView 4.0.0-RC2 on my Macbook by compiling it from source. When I start ParaView from command line, it always disappears behind the active window. Does anyone know how to fix this, so that when ParaView is started, it will be the application at the very front of my screen? Please note that is not started "hidden" (i.e. only in the dock), but the window actually uses the full screen  - it's just not visible and you have to use Cmd-Tab to get to it.

Regards,

Michael