[Paraview] Attempting to run Catalyst CFullExample

Bill Sherman shermanw at indiana.edu
Wed May 29 14:41:43 EDT 2013

Lucas, Andy,

Thank you both for your responses.

On 05/29/2013 12:42 PM, Andy Bauer wrote:
> Hi Bill & Lucas,
>
> I was on vacation the last several days and am now finally catching up.
>
> Thanks for the info on the examples not working with the 4.0 release
> candidates. I haven't tested them in a while so it's possible that
> something is out of sync. As Lucas mentioned, Catalyst had quite a bit
> of changes recently but it should have calmed down by now. I'll try and
> get the examples updated as well in the next couple of days. Once
> ParaView 4.0 comes out I'll tag the examples as well and hopefully in
> the not too distant future put up a dashboard with the examples running
> against ParaView master to help keep things in sync.

Great.

> I think Lucas answered your questions well but let us know if there's
> still something that isn't quite clear.

Yes, I think once I see a working example and the steps needed to get
there I should be off to the races.  I haven't decided yet whether I'll
until you've had a chance to update the examples for the upcoming
release.

I've got a book chapter due, so I may just wait until I get that done
and see where things are.

> Regards,
> Andy

	Thanks again for your help,