[Paraview] ANN: ParaView 4.0.0-RC2 now available for download

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed May 29 09:56:44 EDT 2013

Gena,

This maybe a bug in the way we're building the binaries on that
machine. It ends up packaging the Mesa libraries and hence the issue.
I am wondering if it's even worth providing these binaries (with the
glibnc-2.15). If there's no strong need, I think I'll purge them for
now and just leave the libc-2.3.6 binaries as with the previous
releases.

Utkarsh