[Paraview] Creating macro for Interpolate-camera-locations camera movement

Pradeep Jha pradeep at ccs.engg.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Wed May 29 05:35:22 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to create a macro using PV GUI for creating a movie using the
Interpolate-camera-locations feature of the "camera" option in "Animation
View". But even when I am doing the simplest action i.e. just specifying
two times (T1=12 and T2=60) and two positions, between which I want PV to
interpolate the solution, the macro being generated by "start/end trace"
feature of the GUI has no indication of the times specified.

The macro generated is attached with this email.

I am not understanding how can I edit this macro if I want to play around
with the camera angles a bit. Any suggesting readings or inputs?

Thank you