[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: Help with Glyph Colors

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri May 24 16:33:03 EDT 2013

You are correct, this would color the glyphs differently, but the user stated he/she wanted to change the colors individually, such as different color depending on which type of fault (or no fault) caused the earthquake.  What my user is asking for is to change the colors after the data is read in, what you are suggesting is coloring by data that is read in.

Do I understand correctly, and is there a way to change one glyph at a time, manually?

Thanks,

Alan