[Paraview] link scatter plot and mesh plot

Nachiket Gokhale gokhalen at gmail.com
Thu May 23 11:02:21 EDT 2013

Hi -

I want to link points on a scatter scatter plot with a  mesh plot.  I have
run an eigenvalue calculation and I have  the following data

X-axis (Eigenvalue Number)  Y-Axis(Eigenvalue)

I want to make a scatter plot such that, when one clicks on an eigenvalue
in the scatter plot the mode shape is plotted on an adjacent plot. Is this
possible? If so, can someone point me to an example.

Sorry, if this is a FAQ.  The list archives are not searchable so, I could
not search for this topic.

-Nachiket