[Paraview] Correct ActiveMQ server version or config with ParaviewWeb SuperBuild

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue May 21 10:02:02 EDT 2013

The current version of the session manager based on Jetty is just a
starting point and depending on the deployment that you expect, you may
build your own.
In fact, there is still some work to be done if we want to make it bullet
proof. Although, using apache as a proxy and jetty as job launcher seems to
be pretty reliable.

But if you like the light weight and ease of deployment of the current
JettySessionManager, you may find a system based on Node.js as easy.
In fact, to provide a larger set of front-end technologies, we were
thinking to use Node.js for that as it seems to have built-in websocket and
http proxy/forwarding capabilities.

If you want to give a try, you can read
https://blog.nodejitsu.com/http-proxy-intro, and if you have something that
you are willing to share we can extend our "SessionManager" code base.

Thanks,

Seb