[Paraview] Programmatic access to Probe Location point

Reuter, Michael A. reuterma at ornl.gov
Mon May 20 16:00:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to programmatically (C++) access the point coordinates displayed by the property panel widget after the p key is pressed. I have a pqPipelineSource pointer from when I created the Probe Location filter, but I can't seem to find any properties (tried Point, Center, WorldPosition) on the proxy that work. I also tried accessing those properties via the source proxy, but no luck either. If the proxy has the information, what is the correct property name? If not, where do I need to be looking?

Thanks,

Dr. Michael Reuter
Data Analysis and Visualization Group
Neutron Data Analysis and Visualization Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Office: 1-865-241-7216
Fax: 1-865-574-6080
Email: reuterma at ornl.gov