[Paraview] Error on Mobile Remote Control

yoshiyuki yamamoto y_yamamoto at aitech.ac.jp
Sat May 18 13:10:17 EDT 2013

Dear Paraview users;

I use ParaView on windows 7 pro 64bit and mac os x at the same computer
using BootCamp.

I can use "Mobile Remote Control" between ParaView on mac os x and
Kiwiviewer on iPhone.
But I can not use it between windows and iphone.
"Connection failed" is displayed.

Let me know how to use Mobile Remote Control in windows and iphone.

愛知工業大学工学部都市環境学科土木工学専攻
山本義幸
〒470-0392 愛知県豊田市八草町八千草1247
TEL:(0565)48-8121(代表)、FAX:(0565)48-0030(代表)
HP: http://www.ait.ac.jp/index.html
Mail: y_yamamoto at aitech.ac.jp
School of Civil Engineering, Department of Urban Environment,
Faculty of Engineering,
Aichi Institute of Technology.
Yoshiyuki Yamamoto
1247 Yachikusa, Yakusa Cho, Toyota, Aichi 470-0392 JAPAN
TEL:+81-565-48-8121 FAX:+81-565-48-0030
HP: http://www.ait.ac.jp/index.html
Mail: y_yamamoto at aitech.ac.jp