[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] plotting over lines

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed May 15 16:48:46 EDT 2013

I believe you could just create multiple plot over line filters on the original data, placing the line for each  filter in different places.  Then, select the 2d plot view for the original plot over line, and turn on visibility for all of the plot over line filters to this one view   finally, just delete the 2d views that you don't need.

Alan