[Paraview] Overlapped legend and axis in coprocessing when two views are exported

Hong Yi hongyi at renci.org
Fri May 10 11:08:17 EDT 2013

I observed when I build a pipeline that includes two slice views and export it for coprocessing that output both views, the coprocessing with such a pipeline will output two slice views with legend and axis in the output images overlapped. See attached two images for details. The slices are not overlapped but only the axis and color legend are overlapped. If I only output one view, this overlapping will not occur, so it only occurs when I export both views.

Thanks for any comments on this problem,

Hong