[Paraview] Point Sprite help needed

Florian florian.hoffmann at uni.lu
Tue May 7 02:53:16 EDT 2013

Hi Chris,

If you have a look at the point sprite plugin object inspector go to the
Display tab. Chose your field storing particle size parameter in the
Scale by field. After doing so a button "Edit Radius Transfer Function"
should appear just below the "Scale by" option. Click this button. In
the opening dialogue chose "Proportional" and click "close".
Now your spherical representations should be appropriately scaled by
your size parameter.

Regards

Flo