[Paraview] Point Sprite help needed

Stoltz, Christopher stoltz.c at pg.com
Mon May 6 22:16:15 EDT 2013

I am trying to figure out how to use the Point Sprite representation in Paraview to create some visuals of output from a Discrete Element Method (DEM) simulation and found your contact information from a Paraview message board.  My data files are legacy format .vtk files.  I am having difficulty generating visuals for systems that include multiple particle sizes and was wondering if you could describe which switches need to be set or point me to a suitable tutorial?  I am using Paraview 3.98.0 64-bit on Windows 7.
Thank you very much,
Chris