[Paraview] Cube axes label format

Guðni Karl Rosenkjær grosenkj at eos.ubc.ca
Fri May 3 06:58:31 EDT 2013

Hello,

Thanks for the reply Sebastien.

Is there any way where I can deal with this? I want to make
a publishable figure from my work in Paraview and this issue with labels is
the last problem that I need to deal with. Is it possible to mix the
Paraview script (.py state file of the model) and vtk 5.10.1 method to fix
the labels and generate the figure I want?

Is there anybody that has been able to deal with this problem that can
share some idea's?

Thanks very much in advance.

Cheers,
Gudni