[Paraview] VisIt build issue with master

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Sun Mar 31 11:24:00 EDT 2013

Do any of the dashboards build the VisIt bridge? I'm getting the compile
error below with PV master but I don't see any dashboard issues.

Andy

In file included from
/home/acbauer/CODE/ParaView/ParaView/Utilities/VisItBridge/Library/VisItLib/visit_vtk/lightweight/vtkVisItCellLocator.C:18:0:
/home/acbauer/CODE/ParaView/ParaView/Utilities/VisItBridge/Library/VisItLib/visit_vtk/lightweight/vtkVisItCellLocator.h:
In member function ‘virtual void
vtkVisItCellLocator::SetNumberOfCellsPerBucket(int)’:
/home/acbauer/CODE/ParaView/ParaView/Utilities/VisItBridge/Library/VisItLib/visit_vtk/lightweight/vtkVisItCellLocator.h:74:3:
error: ‘VTK_LARGE_INTEGER’ was not declared in this scope
/home/acbauer/CODE/ParaView/ParaView/Utilities/VisItBridge/Library/VisItLib/visit_vtk/lightweight/vtkVisItCellLocator.h:
In member function ‘virtual int
vtkVisItCellLocator::GetNumberOfCellsPerBucketMaxValue()’:
/home/acbauer/CODE/ParaView/ParaView/Utilities/VisItBridge/Library/VisItLib/visit_vtk/lightweight/vtkVisItCellLocator.h:74:3:
error: ‘VTK_LARGE_INTEGER’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: ***
[Utilities/VisItBridge/Library/VisItLib/visit_vtk/lightweight/CMakeFiles/lightweight_visit_vtk.dir/vtkVisItCellLocator.C.o]
Error 1
make[1]: ***
[Utilities/VisItBridge/Library/VisItLib/visit_vtk/lightweight/CMakeFiles/lightweight_visit_vtk.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2