[Paraview] Where did the "Map Scalars" and "Interpolate Scalars" options go in 3.98?

Kyle Lutz kyle.lutz at kitware.com
Tue Mar 26 17:27:40 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Michael Jackson
<mike.jackson at bluequartz.net> wrote:
> I just tried ParaView 3.98.1 on OS X and the data I write out has a 3 component uint 8 bit values that represent the RGB colors for the cell (Structured Grid). In ParaView 3.14.1 I would load the data (via Xdmf) and then do to the "Display" tab and uncheck the  "Map Scalars" and "Interpolate Scalars" checkboxes and get the colors that I want. How do I now do this in 3.98.1?

Hi Mike,

They've been moved to the advanced section of the properties panel.
Clicking the gear icon next to the search bar will show all properties
for the current source/representation and the map scalars/interpolate
scalars should be among them. Alternatively, you can search for
"interpolate" or "map" and you will see them.

-kyle