[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] parallel readers?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Mar 26 13:25:48 EDT 2013

The model that you are describing is supported by ParaView but not by
ImageReader. If you have a collection of raw files that you'd like to read
in parallel, there needs to be a special reader written to do that - one
that understands the content of your raw files. If you are willing to write
a different format from each processor in your simulation, you can use a
format like pvti (or another one depending on your data type, see
http://www.vtk.org/VTK/img/file-formats.pdf) or Xdmf (see xdmf.org).