[Paraview] Programmable source and time steps

Nasos Iliopoulos nasos_i at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 12:32:58 EDT 2013

Dear all,
I am trying to create a programmable source with time steps on an unstructured grid. After consulting (http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Simple_ParaView_3_Python_Filters) and some attempts I managed to get something meaningful to work for Paraview 3.14.1 on Ubuntu.

Now I want to migrate to Paraview v. 3.98.1, but it seems that in the newer version, Programmable source supports only a single script (probably the request information member) and not two scripts(request info and request data) as was the case with  versions 3.14.1.

Does anybody know how I can migrate to the new interface?

Is anybody aware of time-step programmable source samples that work with 3.98.1?

Thank you!
Nasos