[Paraview] Fwd: Difference in image quality between pvbatch and gui

Pradeep Jha pradeep at ccs.engg.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Tue Mar 5 21:14:31 EST 2013

Hello,

I created a python script file for making an animation using "start trace"
and "end trace" features of PV. When I run this script using pvbatch on my
machine on the command line, it creates images but they are of much smaller
dimension and resolution. But when I run the same script using the PV gui,
I get much larger png files with much higher resolution. Why is this
happening?

I have attached the image files and the script with this email. (I have
modified the script a bit manually and the I have change the file type to
jpg for reducing image size).

Thank you,
Pradeep