[Paraview] Transient point data analysis

ramaya ramaya at femagsoft.com
Tue Mar 5 05:49:57 EST 2013

Dear All,
I have a transient simulation results written to individual files. I
would like to see the evolution of T(temperature) with respect to t
(time) at a point attached to the body. The body moves with respect to
time. I tried Plot over line, plot over selection etc gives the plot at
a fixed coordinates but my points have moved from the initial file. I am
looking for something like evolution of T on the material coordinates.
At step 0 : My point is at (x, y)
At step 1: My point is at (x,y+deltay1)
At step 3 My point is at (x,y+deltay2)

Please provide me some guidance.