[Paraview] Curvilinear to (uniform) rectilinear grid?

Stephen Wornom stephen.wornom at inria.fr
Tue Jun 25 12:44:54 EDT 2013

Oleg Sergeev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the answer! Here are the files.
>
> The most general of my questions can be stated as "How to obtain a nice isosurface from this?". The isosurface should correspond to a particular value of, say, Field 5.
>
> Regards,
> Oleg.
>
> 22.06.2013, 17:06, "Magician" <f_magician at mac.com>:
>> Hi Oleg,
>>
>> Maybe everyone couldn't understand your problem.
>> Could you upload your (x y z f) data?
>> And if you can, it's better to upload your state files (*.pvsm).
when I load the state file test.pvsm using the PV4.01 binary I get this

ERROR: In
/home/utkarsh/Dashboards/MyTests/NightlyMaster/ParaViewSuperbuild-Release/paraview/src/paraview/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkExecutive.cxx,
line 754

vtkPVCompositeDataPipeline (0x4ab5690): Algorithm
vtkPTableToStructuredGrid(0x47f6200) returned failure for request:
vtkInformation (0x4348690)

Debug: Off

Modified Time: 381187

Reference Count: 1