[Paraview] Superbuild: Passing VTK parameter?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jun 25 10:13:07 EDT 2013

Rick,

The ParaViewSuperbuild currently builds a newer version of Mesa which
doesn't allow building with onscreen and offscreen together
(http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/ParaView_And_Mesa_3D), so you're
stuck with two separate builds. Using older-mesa may not work either
since, if I am not mistaken, VTK has some logic after modularization
that'd make using X and OSMesa in the same build difficult, if not
impossible.

Utkarsh