[Paraview] ANN: ParaView 4.0.1 is available for download

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Thu Jun 20 03:14:14 EDT 2013

Hi,

I cannot download the new ParaView since I cannot view the download page http://paraview.org/paraview/resources/software.php since some  days. To be more specific, the page appears, but the pull-down widgets where one can choose the version, OS etc. are empty. I am using (have to use :( )M$ Internet Explorer 8 under Windoze XP. Am I the only one with this problem? If so, is there an alternative download location?

Thanks,

Matthias