[Paraview] paraview to kiwi macro

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Jun 19 14:37:49 EDT 2013

Hi, sorry about that!  It's another typo in the script, this time the typo
is only exposed if you have camera parallel projection enabled (instead of
perspective projection).  I uploaded a new version of the script that
corrects the typo, so please re-download:

http://packages.kitware.com/item/3021

However, KiwiViewer will set the view projection to perspective by default,
not parallel projection, so if you set the camera position in paraview
using parallel projection then the camera position might not be optimal in
KiwiViewer's perspective, so I would recommend that you setup your view
with perspective mode before exporting.

Pat