[Paraview] Test to see if I can receive emails from the list

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Jun 19 04:16:57 EDT 2013

I have not been receiving emails properly,
I discovered the other day that all my emails from lists

cmake/cmake-dev/paraview/paraview-dev/vtk/vtk-dev/

which are all kitware run have been classified as SPAM by the servers for about the last 10 days.
I filed a bug/report with our mail people and they told me that the kitware IP has been blacklisted.

Not sure what is going to happen next - if it can be lifted or anything. I have no idea who controls these things, but it must be something on our swiss ETHZ server, but possibly it was picked up from another which is also affecting you

Anyone expecting replies from me on threads I have participated in recently - apologies, I'm not seeing most of them unless I trawl though a lot of junk email.

JB