[Paraview] Superbuild: passing compiler flags

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Mon Jun 17 15:09:47 EDT 2013

Andy - I'm hitting numerous issues with the latest Superbuild sources that I've reported directly to Utkarsh/Sebastien ....

-Rick

________________________________
Rick Angelini

USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team
Building 120 Cube 315
Phone:  410-278-6266
________________________________
From: Andy Bauer [andy.bauer at kitware.com]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 3:07 PM
To: Sebastien Jourdain
Cc: Utkarsh Ayachit; Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US); paraview at paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Superbuild: passing compiler flags

It kind of looks like something funky is still going on with this, at least for using the system MPI. In my superbuild cmake cache I get the following for MPI_C_LIBRARIES:
/usr/lib/libmpich.so;/usr/lib/libopa.so;/usr/lib/libmpl.so;/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librt.so;/usr/lib/libcr.so;/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so

For my paraview/src/paraview-build/CMakeCache.txt I get:
/usr/lib/libmpich.so

Is anyone else hitting this issue besides me?

Andy