[Paraview] How to simply "Reload" a data file

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Jun 14 10:08:31 EDT 2013

I was hoping that ParaView just had something built in. I would rather not have to create a plugin and distribute that along side my own software and to keep up on builds for all the various OS's and all of that. i tried that for a while and I just could not keep up.

So either I am the only person who has asked for this or there is some over riding reason in the design of ParView why this type of functionality is not in ParaView.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                    Principal Software Engineer
BlueQuartz Software                            Dayton, Ohio
mike.jackson at bluequartz.net              www.bluequartz.net