[Paraview] FPS drop in stereo mode

Stephan Rogge Stephan.Rogge at tu-cottbus.de
Thu Jun 13 11:13:26 EDT 2013

Aashish,

it doesn't matter which stereo type is activated. I've got only 20 FPS...
This is tested on GeForce GTX 580. The ParaView version is pulled from
latest git-master.

Surprisingly, this problem does not occurs on my Render-PC of our
CAVE-system. There I have 2 K5000 NV Quadro cards. But the code base is
older (PV RC1), though I have to check it, with an updated code base and
see, whether this fps drop remains.

Cheers,
Stephan